I’m trying to make rent this month by selling things around my house :/. That being said, I thought some of you might be interested in several of the books that I’m selling on Amazon right now. The link above is to my Amazon shop front, and in order to buy from there I believe you need to click the link that is the cost of the book from that exact page. I hate to part with these gems but I know they’ll go to a good home if I offer them to you all.
Anyway, history highlights include:
- Furnace of Affliction: Prisons and Religion in Antebellum America By Jennifer Graber (a personal favorite of mine) for $29.75
- America Is the Prison: Arts and Politics in Prison in the 1970s by Lee Bernstein for $29.00
- Framing America: A Social History of American Art (Third Ed.) by Frances K. Pohl for $67.54
- Talk with You Like a Woman: African American Women, Justice, and Reform in New York, 1890-1935 by Cheryl Hicks for $18
- Dispossessing the Wilderness: Indian Removal and the Making of the National Parks by Mark David Spence for $16
- And so, so many more.